Venjakob Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG
German manufacturer of machines for surface treatment (lacquering, grinding), and exhaust air filtering. The company is based in Rheda-Wiedenbrück in southern Westphalia.
The Venjakob group includes Venjakob Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG in Rheda-Wiedenbrück, the Venjakob Umwelttechnik GmbH & Co. KG in Sarstedt and the Nutro Inc. in Strongsville, Ohio / USA.
- Pre-treatment and cleaning: extraction and ionization of inherent dust particles, deburrung and brushing systems
- Denibbing and brushing: machines with hold-down brushes and wide support brushes or integrated cross sanding or lengthwise sanding belts
- Spray painting and coating: painting and coating of mouldings, windows and other profile parts, surface spray painting machines
- Conveyors: belt conveyors and others
- Handling: twisting and turning of components, transfer from longitudinal to cross transfer, combine or separate
- Drying technology: flash-off tunnel, dryer, hot air-circulation air systems, UV dryer for lacquers
- Exhaust gas purification: regenerative thermal oxidiser, energy recovery
Extension of the goods entrance area up to 230m² by new hall construction.
Extension of the office rooms at 1200 m² as well as investment in a modern high-bay warehouse.
Extension of the production surface by new hall construction at 2500 m² and commissioning of an own solar system.
Opening of a sales branch in Moskau (Russia).
Opening of the sales branch in Bangalore (India)
Venjakob opened up a new Representative office in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Acquisition of Nutro Inc. (formerly Nutro Corporation) in Strongsville, Ohio, USA.
Opening of a sales office in Malaga, Spain.
Acquisition of the Pflock & Meckeler GmbH as a group member and change of name into Venjakob Umwelttechnik GmbH & Co. KG.
Opening of the sales office Venjakob China Ltd. Co. based in Xiaolan, China.
Construction of the first German testing line for powder coating on MDF in an industrial scale.
Opening a sales office in Süd in Weil in Schönbuch.
Investment in an industrial pallet system in the technical center.
Expansion and modernization of the technical center by 800 m² to 1,200 m².
Setting up the sales office Venjakob North America Inc., based in Toronto.
Expansion of production facilities by 4,000 m² to 11,500 m² by acquisition and new construction of production facilities.
Relocation and expansion of the company's headquarters.
Company is founded by Henry Venjakob as a metalworking shop in Rheda.