Weinmann Holzbausystemtechnik GmbH
manufacturer of machinery, plants and systems for construction of timber houses, located in St. Johann. Member of HOMAG Group.
- assembly tables, butterfly turning devices and compact plants
- machines and plants for fully automated production
- cutting saws for nail blade trusses and carpentry machines for timber frames and producing of timber houses
- machines and plants for big flats- and and commercial construction
- machines and plants for multi-storey construction, commercial construction, infill in skeleton
- CNC-controlled machines to fully automatic processing of plate-like materials
- SIP construction: processing of large wood composites such as SIP (sandwich elements)
- machines for processing of glued-laminated timber
- machines for processing elements of caravan-elements
over 80% of sales are generated abroad (1998, this was the other way around), about 180 employees, participation in various research projects, for example, the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, TU Munich, the universities of Stuttgart and Braunschweig; 25-year anniversary
market introduction of the panel processing center WMP for the fully automated processing of solid wood elements.
increasing order inflow and market introduction of the Combi Wall System 'WEK' presuppose more capacity. Extension of the production area to 7500 m².
delivery of the 50. fully automatic production line. market introduction: high speed linear saw WBS 120.
very good order situation especially in Russia. Extension of the production hall of 2600m².
delivery of the first SIP-wall production line to the USA: Pulte Homes, Detroit (USA).
market launch of the WBZ series for frame wood and fast beam processing: machines for the complete process chain from one source offering the customer standardized operation and higher efficiency.
The first production line to be installed in North America: Viceroy, Port Hope (Canada) construction of a new production factory and modification of the existing production hall to an office building.
Integration into the HOMAG Group
Projecting and manufacturing of the most modern facility for prefabricated houses in Europe. A fully automatic facility for wall, gable, roof, ceiling, jamp wall elements is being realised: ExNorm, Germany
construction of a new production factory to improve the quality and efficiency of the production.
First installation of automatic wall and cable production line, individually designed according to customers requirements: Schwörer Haus, Germany
Development of a machine for automatic nailing in the wood construction.
Development of intelligent handling systems for different applications with PC-based control units and special stations for systems which demand intelligent solutions were developed.
10 employees, due to a new content-packaging regulations reorientation of the company to use technology for timber operations
Program expansion to stack- and production-plants for pallet- and box parts
Development of machinery for the manufacture of wooden pallets
Foundation year of the company WEINMANN and Partner by Karl Weinmann and Alfred Schlegel; the first machine - a Palettomat nailing station with electronic control comes