Double-end log cabin milling machine BL TWIN
Suitable for the serial production of components for garden log cabins.
The BL TWIN allows simultaneous processing of the planks at both ends. The right machine can be moved to adjust to the length. Both machines can also be used independently, e.g. milling short workpieces.
- cross-section workpiece: 28x100 to 70x160 mm (50x160 mm with length calibration & chamfering)
- min. workpiece length single joint: 300 mm
- min. workpiece length double joint: 1000 mm
- max. workpiece length: 6000 mm
- (4+4) x 4 kW
- spindle Speed: 4200 rpm
- diameter milling shaft: 30 mm
- milling shaft length: 175 mm
- upside: 1+1 pneumatic pressing cylinder
- frontside: 1+1 pneumatic pressing cylinder with pusher
- calibration of length
- chamfer on end of log