French manufacturer of woodworking machinery, which belongs today as Chambon SAS / Guilliet to the Belgian HACO Group.
Product range (2011)
- Band saws: MNG, MOG
- Vertical panel saws: 1850, 2150, 2150 L
- Sliding table saws: COUPE MAX, COUPE MASSIF, COUPE S, COUPE C, Coupe SC
- Surface planers: CIK, CKZ
- Thickness planer: DR 53, LJT, LKT, LKU
- Moulders: QFD, QFT, QF7, 325i, 328, 330, 330i
- Tenoning machines: TDE 02, TDE 03, TDE 04,TDE 05
- 4-side planing machines: KX3 4PO, KX3 5PO, KX3 6PO, KX3 7PO, KZM, CORO M, EURO
- Wide belt sanders: 650, 950, 1100, 1300
- Mortisers: MORTAISEUSE MB1, MBOP1, MC30, MC40, MC50
- Edgebanders: PC1
After the integration into the company Chambon SAS they are pruchased by the HACO Group. Even today the company Chambon SAS / Guilliet belongs to this group.
Patrice Raul takes over the management, who earlier had the same position at the company Chambon.
George Conte takes over the company. The areas woodworking machinery, foundry and tools construction are converted into separate companies. Company-owned sales centers are closed and the management is reduced.
A holding company acquires the majority after the company was in economic difficulties.
Starting the cooperation with the German trading company "Hoffmann & Kühnhenrich" (general importer for Guilliet in Germany, look at HK Vierseiter )
Expansion of the production range to paper cutters.
The founder Francois Guilliet dies, but under his son Georges Guilliet's management the company expands further.
Construction of the first moulders and mulit-sided planing machines.
Francois Guilliet founds in Auxerre (Dept. Yonne) in the Burgundy a workshop for the manufacture of armchairs and chairs that develops in the following years to a large factory.