Name of a contour milling aggregate (corner rounding unit) on edgebander from the manufacturer Homag for the processing of protruding edges and for the milling of front and rear edges.
The aggregate allows the manual quick-exchange of tools because of its special tool interface.
The aggregates FK21 and FK23 are designed for high capacities and feed rates of up to 30 m/min.
In around 2009 there was a complete modification in the form of the installation of servo drive. The aggregate could now work independantly of mechanical copy functions.
The aggregates FK 11 and FK 13 are the corresponding aggregates for medium feed rates and capacities.
The entire FK-series of corner rounding units with tool interface derives from the original development of the FK 03.
Technical data FK21/30
- 2 motors each 0,4 kW, 200 Hz., 12000 1/min.
- Feedrate max. 30 m/min
- Clock rate max. 30 cycle/min
- Admission with quick changing unit for 1 interchangeable head, manual changing
- Workpiece thickness 10 - 40 mm
- Workpiece thickness without processing 60 mm
- Workpiece length at reduced feed min. 120 mm
- edge thickness max. 3mm