Portal machine, which was introduced as the successor of the Biesse Rover 342 around 1993.
- Working range 3.200 x 1.325 mm, opening height 115 mm
- control CNi RT480 (later replaced by CNi XNC)
- 31 drills vertical, 6 drills horizontal in X, 4 drills horizontal in Y
- 5 mounting spaces, which could be configured relatively freely. Further available equipment: milling motors with 5.5 or 6.6 kW, tool interfaces, morse taper MK2, ISO30 or hydraulic chuck, groove saw traversable between 0 - 90 degrees as well as a horizontal milling aggregate with 3.6 kW.
- pickup tool changer with 3 positions for angular aggregates or especially large tools
- pickup tool changer with up to 15 positions for standard tools with ISO30 tool holders.
|Rover 346 ATC|| This is a version of the Rover 346, where the basic model was already equipped with a tool changer.|
|Rover 346 Pallet|| Model, where the machine table is divided and the two individual tables can be extended toward the operator with two separate Y axes.|