Panel saw with revolutionary panel lifting system for cutting panel material
- without interim acceptance and interim storage of panel stripes,
- without use of wedges for relieving of the saw kerf,
- without auxiliary person to take off the stripe material,
- without turning of panels for four-sided jointing.
One man panel saw for:
- Panel thicknesses up to 80mm
- Panel height of 1.550mm, 1.850mm and 2.150mm
- Panel lengths of 3.300mm, 4.300mm, 5.300mm and 6.300mm
The Elcon Advance clamping system is composed of mobile grippers which grab the workpiece on the top edge. In this way the cutting of a workpiece is considerably simplified according to the manufacturer's details. Is it possible to cut a panel horizontally and vertically without intermediate reduction, intermediate storage or reapply of workpiece sections or strip edges. Besides the panel (or panel package) can be trimmed.
- Advance Standard - with manual feed
- Advance Automat/ Automatik - automatic cutting cycle for horizontal and vertical saw cuts