Fezer Mechanical Industry S/A
The company situated in Brazil deals with the production of veneer machines, shredders and turbines for power supply.
- The company founded by the German Ferhard Fezer initially produces mechanical pulping systems and deals with sawmills.
- From the late 50's on, veneer production plants deal with playwood plants.
- 1958 manufacturing of the first peeling machine
- 1964 manufacturing of the first veneer slicing machine
- 1988 newly invested into a new plant with a total area of around 20.000m²
- 2011 Extension of the product range by shredders and solutions for waste treatment in the wood industry
- 2015 the production range will be extended to manufacturing turbines for energy creation