Boring unit used on Biesse CNC-machining centres.
- 14 vertical boring spindles, arranged in an L-shape in a 32 mm grid, whereby the spindle at the intersection can be used for the row in X as well as in Y.
- 8 spindles in X-direction
- 7 spindles in Y-direction
- 3+3 horizontal boring spindles
- 2 + 2 spindles in +/-X direction
- 1 +1 spindles in +/-Y direction
- 2 grooving saws D=120 mm in X and Y direction
The boring block BH 22 2L and BIESSE BH 22 L are not based on each other. The similar designation is only created by the same number of drills.