Data save-programmable machine control of the Homag-Gruppe, based on Windows-PC.
- Multi-channel technology enables the simultaneous processing of two workpieces with two separate aggregates
- Fiber optic cables prevent the disturbing influence of electromagnetic waves of drives, etc. on the signal transmission.
- 'Total Measurement System' minimizes waiting times, which arise by referencing.
- SPS programming according to IEC61131 international standard allows worldwide machinery maintenance.
- Graphical representation of the optimal workpiece orientation and suction cup positions
- Graphic support for all functions, for example by thumbnails in the file manager
- Ability to control a projection laser
- Workshop-oriented programming with the software woodWOP 5.0
- Can be integrated into the control of a manufacturing cell or a machine line integrable using woodLine
- Graphic-based tool database
- Effector coordinate system (ECS) with graphical support
- Representation of the processing steps on the monitor during machining
- IPO Intelligent Process Optimization when using the multi-channel technology
- Second hard drive for permanent 1:1 data backup (cloning)
- supports 27 languages (Maschines with PC 85 until 2012 (year of construction)
- Machines from 2013 on will be delivered in series in German and English language. Further languages are upgradable
- Control through bar code reading system
- Diagnostic system woodScout
- Graphical representation of the tool wear