Quick CNC optimizing cross cut saw with slide feed; for edged workpieces
- In the slide system, the workpiece length is measured fully automatically
- Initially (in the 1980s/1990s), the material clamp of this model consisted of only one single clamping slider; now, the workpiece (-package) is fixed by individual fingers (standard: four fingers - option: 6 fingers).
- The clamping height of each finger individually adapts to the workpiece contour.
- Records and guides even workpieces which are difficult to process (round cross sections, twisted, wet, icy wood)
- Material feed possible with high acceleration and deceleration values
- Workpieces processing is done individually or in a package
- Options: feeding, waste disposal, sorting, stacking, labeling, data link
For additional information, see: clamp gripper