GLUE STATION CARTRIDGE 1906
- Patented cartridge adhesive application system for the processing of EVA and PUR hot melt cartridges in HOLZ-HER edgebanders without a cartridge magazine/with manual loading of the glue cartridges.
Design and mode of operation
Up to four hot melt glue cartridges are inserted into a steel shaft. The bottom of the shaft is open so that always one cartridge can fall into the horizontal feed cylinder below. A pneumatically actuated piston presses the cartridge against a heating plate, laced with horizontal channels. Because of the heat, the front side of the cartridge emits liquid glue, which is pressed through the channels to the glue nozzle. With the glue nozzle, the adhesive is applied to the workpiece edge.
The cleaning of the system after processing PUR glue is done using rinse cartridges.
- Automatic reloading of cartridges (up to 4 cartridges in the slot)
- Closed heating system, thus suitable for processing PUR glue
- Heat-up time max. 3.5 min
- Power consumption 1.9 kW
- Molten adhesive is applied through nozzles and high pressure
- Simple cartridge change, fast color change
- For workpiece feed rates of up to 16 m/min
- Because of patent protection it is only available for HOLZ-HER edgebanding machines