Time Savers Intenational B.V. - Sandingmaster, Grindingmaster
Timesavers group is one of the subsidiaries of CRL-Industries, Chicago USA, a holding company with annual sales of approximately EUR 500 million and based in Fruitlaan 20-30, Goes, NL, 4462 EP. For over fifty years the company builds and sells wide belt sanders for the processing of wood, metal, plastic and many other materials (about 50,000 machines).
- 'Time Savers by Sandingmaster' machines are suitable for the calibration, fine sanding, grinding the veneer of wood and lacquer sanding.
- The following categories of machines for surface treatment of wood are produced: polish machine, abrasive machines, combined planing and saning machines, feed-through orbital machines, raw timber abrasive planer; veneer, sealing, edge grinding, profile grinding and panel sanding machines
- Timesavers has more than 50 trained and qualified distributors and agencies
- Technology: Using Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Manufacturing (CAM) systems, enable the possibility of producing costumer specific wide-belt sanders
- Close cooperation of the development, marketing and production department to achieve continuous improvements for existing models
- Screening room equipped with various aggregates, abrasives and machines to test innovations and materials received from customers all over the to test world
In the 50 years existence they had many inventions, for which they got patents: rotating oscillating polishing shoes, double-shoe-orbital technology, rotating discus and Timesavers vacuum conveyor system, which has a very good adhesion and ensure the transport of the workpieces.
Timesavers International B.V. claims to be the world market leader in the production of sanding machines for wood and metal.
Linden Machines becomes member of the Timesavers group (under the name SANDINGMASTER and GRINDINGMASTER). The name 'Linden' disappears (company continues as Timesavers International B.V.). The performance spectrum includes all the activities of TIMESAVERS Group in the world with the exception of the United States (production of machines under the name 'Timesavers by Grindingmaster' and 'Timesavers by Sandingmaster')
Introduction of the series 2000, 3000, 4000 and 5000
Sandingmaster-Grindingmaster-Lindomatic-lever operation launched
First washdown design of a Grindingmaster sander is introduced
Wide belt sanders for metal 'Grindingmaster'
First wide belt sander with contact rollers 'Sandingmaster'; specializing in wide belt sanders
First sanding machine with sanding drum comes on the market
Specializing in belt sanding machines (stroke sander, drum sander)
Start of the production of woodworking machinery.
Arie van der Linden starts a repair shop for woodworking machines in Rotterdam under the name 'LIMARO' (Linden Machines Rotterdam)