- Single sided machine mainly used for the profiling of the workpiece and; tenoning, mortising and counter profiling
- Application usually as single machine in small workshops for doors and windows and for the manufacturing of joint connections. Also utilized in machine lines as wooden windows production lines
- Machines for the frame furniture production are round end tenoners
- Workpieces are moved past crosscut saws and milling units through clamping units which are affixed on manually or motorically driven moving carriers or rolling tables.
- Adjustment of the aggregates can be done manually, pneumaticly or motorized (by electronic positioning)
- Utilization of multi spindles with several strokes for the tenoning of several profiles
- For double sided machines see double end tenoner