Innovative form of auctioning; part of WOOD TEC AUCTION, of the auctioning platform of the Höchsmann limited Company.
This type of auctioning complies with the bidders who don´t like the tension of the last auctioning minute at classic auctions, who want to buy immediately and want to purchase cheap second-hand machines without any further tough haggling.
The technical principle is quite simple
- After a phase of information the price of the displayed goods decreases day by day.
- They can detect that on the decreasing price level and the vertical stroke which marks the current date.
- As potential customer, you can secure your desired price by covering an uncovered price range online (one-time registration required).
- Every price range can be covered only once.
- It´s being sold to whoever covered the highest price range on the current auctioning day.
- Some day auctions begin with the day price under a set minimum limit.
- If this limit will not be exceeded, we reserve to negotiate with the owner. When he agrees on the low price without getting a higher offer, the sale takes place.
- bargain hunter initially cover the lowest degrees; maybe no one participates in offering.
- decisive customers go on by secure a higher, freer price range.
immediate purchase possible
It´s possible to cover the price range, which is valid on the current day, as well. The goods can be purchased immediately after that.
origin of this auctioning form
- dutch auction:
- traditional auctioning form, especially for traditional perishable goods, such as groceries, flowers, etc. The price for a defined good gradually sinks with time. The bidder who accepts the displayed price first, will be accepted.
- staircase auction, stair rate auction
- step auction, step rate auction
- backwards auction
- downwards auction
- stepdown auktion
- craftsmen auction