Rebating cutter head to be combined with a planer head at the first lower spindle
- Is used to mill a guiding rebate for exact workpiece guidance between referencing spindle and first (right) vertical spindle.
- Mills guiding rebate, so that workpieces are guided precisely into the machine between the lower and the right spindle close to the stop
- The influence of transport rollers and pressure elements is minimised.
- Rabbet device
- Referencing spindle with rebating cutter
- Cutter head for jointing and rebating (SCM)
- Rebating cutter head Leitz