By spraying onto the sawtooth with a special, wood-friendly spraying agent, spraying mist is created which greases and cools the sawbands. The spraying intervals can be individually regulated.
- Higher service lives of the thincut sawblade on the basis of reduced friction and avoidance of resin adherence.
- Especially with wet cut use
- When cutting wood with a high share of resin or silicate
Additional spraying with water
- Alternatively water is suitable for conventional spraying agents for processing certain wet woods. A small amount is sprayed onto the tip of the tooth and thus disolves the compound of wet saw chips, resing and lubricating oil.
- The spraying agent water can be combined with the conventional agent or also be used separately.