Gotthold Haffner GmbH & Co. KG Maschinenfabrik
In the early days of Gotthold Haffner GmbH & Co.KG power tools for wood processing were produced for carpenters and joiners. Today the company developed to a producer of machinery and systems for the construction of windows, doors and facades made of PVC or aluminum. The company is based in Ötisheim, Baden-Wuerttemberg (near Pforzheim).
Product range until 2011
Machining PVC - steel - aluminium
- Profile processing machines: SBA-series
- Automatic steel cutting system
- Double mirte saw: DGS series
- Mitre saws (GS and US series)
- Metal circular and bead saw
- Copy routers and milling machines (BF and AF series)
- Drainage router (WAS series)
- Punching machine
- Screwing units
- Corner crimping machine
- Roller conveyor and leangth measuring systems
Welding and cleaning
- Four-point welding machine
- Corner cleaners
- Multi head welding machine
- Automatic welding-cleaning line
- Seam cutting-off machine
Bankruptcy petition; in 2012 business activities are stopped
Production area of 7000m ². The export share is 85%.
Manufacture of automatic welding flush lines.
Certification to DIN ISO 9001
Development of CNC Controlled profile processing machines.
Start the production of standard machines for PVC windows construction.
Company building in Pforzheim destroyed during a bombing.
Establishment as a manufacturer of power tools for wood processing for carpenters and joiners. (This business is abandoned in 1975.)