- Processing unit at edgebanders for cleaning and polishing the edges of the workpiece, often together with a preceding release agent spraying device
- In standard models for the upper and lower edge only. Only seldom also with copying device or diagonal guide for cleaning the front and rear edge.
- Position: Mostly of last place after the flat scraper unit or in front of edge sanding aggregates
- material of the buffing wheels in dependence on the edging material:
- Molto fins
- scotch Brite
- pneumatic control applications