For controlling and optimising the adjustable sawing axis.
- Expansion stage of the RipAssist optimization software with quality optimisation (optional)
- Order-related cut to width, quality, price, quantity
- Provides extensive production data
- TimberMax 5.0 optimises cutting regards to timber yield, added value and productivity. Here it considers various widths, qualities, prices and quantities according to freely selectable priorities.
- Width optimisation:
- Pure width-optimisation, where the raw product is divided according to the cutting list.
- Various quality levels are to be considered.
- The best measure-combination results in a maximum yield of various qualities. There are 4 different qualities that can be defined.
- Price optimisation:
- In the cutting list the prices are registered according to the quantities.
- The partitioning is carried out in a way that the highest price per board is achieved.
- Quantity optimisation:
- In the cutting list, additional quantities are registered.
- The partitioning is optimised according to the required quantities and thus facilitates a quick execution of all orders.